If you guys are interested in RPing with me, do comment on his device, so I can keep a better track of the RPs!
Name: Rafael Mori
Date of Birth: November 28
Occupation: Medical Doctor
Zone: Zone 4
Weapon: Venefirous Ignis- ("Poison Flames" in Latin)
A sword made of vibrant colored, smoke-like flames, which emits high levels of radiation, and can be deadly, if inhaled or come in contact with. It cannot inflict physical damage upon it foes, but it can infiltrate their internal systems, which can cause poison or paralysis.
- Effective to organisms that respirate. (anything that breathes)
- Can only be used for 5 turns in each battle, due to dangerous energy requirements to manipulate radiation.
- Lasts up to 15 minutes within the victim's internal system, for each turn.
+/- Mori is level-headed, docile, laid-back, and is somewhat eccentric.
+ He is dutiful toward others, even in battle, having the will to serve them, because he believes that having a physician to others is necessary.
- He is very hypocritical and hardly practices what he preaches, hence, his addiction to smoking, despite his title as physician, and his knowledge of its consequences.
Rafael grew up as an only child, but his parents were distant to him, because they were always busy with work. His parents had entrusted him to the care of his aunt and uncle, making him develop an intimate bond with their child, his cousin.
He secretly discovers the abuse his cousin, and best friend, was going through, being beaten and molested by his own father, and was threatened to be killed if he ever told anyone of it. Rafael developed great antipathy towards his uncle, and had harbored murderous intentions towards him, secretly having a pistol in his possession to kill him, when the right time comes.
On a cold and rainy night, his aunt also discovered of her husband's immoral deeds to their son, and had attempted to call the authorities to report of his misconduct, but before she could, he nearly strangled her to death, but Rafael defended her by taking the pistol and shooting him point-blank in the head, prolonging his misery in the afterlife.
Rafael was set in trial for the manslaughter of his uncle, and was pronounced not guilty, for legitimate reasons of self-defense. He knew he murdered his own blood-relative, and he believed that he did that for a noble cause, but he did realize that the end did not justify the means. Whether it was for self-defense or not, he knew that murder was still murder.
Because of his academic excellence, and his great passion for physiology, he decided to pursue a lucrative career of becoming a doctor.
+ His skeleton replica
wife, Bette, which was given to him by his mentor as a gift for becoming a doctor. (pronounced as 'Betty')
+ He loves socializing with others, which is why he chose a medical career, having him engage in conversation with others and to help them as an occupation.
+ Despite his knowledge of its harmful consequences, he still keeps himself addicted to smoking because it's one of his guilty pleasures.
+ He likes having people injured so he could care for them and tend to their injuries, making him feel needed and, at the same time, earning money and gratitude from his patients.
- He dislikes being called by his first name, particularly from people who are younger than him, and prefers to be called "Mori", because it's shorter.
- Having no "ammo", which are cigarettes and lighters.
- People who never get sick, because "no patients = no money or gratitude"
- He is currently in a mid-life crisis, having one foot as a teenager, which was decades ago for him, and the other as an adult.
- He gets withdrawal symptoms when he doesn't smoke for 24 hours.
- Prefers dogs than cats, because of their unrequited loyalty to their masters, even though he doesn't have one.
- Mori lives with his life-size skeleton replica, Bette, and takes her around everywhere he goes. Of course, it's merely for the purpose of companionship due to his inability to find a proper spouse he's too awkward when it comes to one-on-one dates.
I TOLD MYSELF THAT I WOULDN'T JOIN ANOTHER RP GROUP, BUT I STILL ENDED UP DOING SO, ANYWAY
Mori's probably my oldest oc, since the rest are teenagers, but I guess having an adult as an RP character is good for a change~Rafael Mori (c) *naochiko